contract law

how can i cancel a contract or deeds that i have made with someone ? whats the procedures under bangladeshi law ?

Mega World News Facebook Twitter Myspace Friendfeed Technorati Digg Google Yahoo Buzz StumbleUpon Eli Pets

One Response to contract law

  1. Best Answer

    You didnt mention if its business agreement or any property related deed.

    in case of business agreement there must be a clause how you want to cancel it. if not then through court after sending a legal notice to another party mentioning cancellation.

    If its any property related then through court you have to cancel.

    For further assistance contact Advocate Raoman Smita: 01675623096.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Contact Us

Call Us0088-01755991488, 01675623096

*House : 21/A, Road : 16, Sector : 4 , Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh.

*Hasna Hena Cottage, Room : 3/B (2nd Flr.), Agorbati Goli, 37/1 Court House Street, Kotwali, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Web: Law Thinkers